Kim Runner @kimrunner
3-Year Delta today for #955

There are 3 total 3-Year Deltas for 3.17 - https://qalerts.pub/?q=mar...
10:38 AM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
17 March, 11:05
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Bring on the booms!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
17 March, 02:24
@kimrunner Please have a look at my latest post. 😚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
17 March, 11:50
Not another NEXT WEEK......

Randy Teague @Cornbreadfed
17 March, 11:28

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 March, 12:09
In response Randy Teague to his Publication
MSNBC??? 🤯🔥🔥

Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
17 March, 11:25
Does anyone reslly know what this means? I didn't follow Q so all of these are just riddles to me that make zero sense. Any help w interpretation would be appreciated!

Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
17 March, 06:54
In response Bizarro World to her Publication
You both seem to have the same mindset, so my question then to you is, what are you going to do then? Do you take action or do you can continue to wait and be played, tricked, fooled, whatever you want to call it. If we are doomed, I hope you are at least enjoying your time left on this planet

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
17 March, 11:42
In response Bizarro World to her Publication
This may not be detailed enough for you so if you have questions feel free to ask.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
17 March, 10:44
Good morning Kim! I LOVE this delta!🙌💥🙏

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
17 March, 10:42
I'm seeing lots of 3's today! 💚💚💚 Happy St. Patricks Day, Kim!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 March, 10:44
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Me, too! Thanks...same to you!

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
17 March, 10:40
usmc activated arrest somebody please God

TheNow AndThen @TT2021
17 March, 10:40
Thank you Kim for all you do. Followed you on the bird. Appreciate you.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 March, 10:45
In response TheNow AndThen to his Publication
Thanks for the nice reply!
I'm happy to share.
Appreciate it :)