Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 March, 10:38
3-Year Delta today for #955

There are 3 total 3-Year Deltas for 3.17 - https://qalerts.pub/?q=mar...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
17 March, 11:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Does anyone reslly know what this means? I didn't follow Q so all of these are just riddles to me that make zero sense. Any help w interpretation would be appreciated!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
This may not be detailed enough for you so if you have questions feel free to ask.
11:42 PM - Mar 17, 2021
In response Bizarro World to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Jennifer Tanner @Frogjen
17 March, 11:51
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
so whod do you think the good people are thats being blackmailed, its hard for me to tell because i start associating them with the deep state if they displays their hand gestured or closeness with definite deep staters?.

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
18 March, 12:02
In response Jennifer Tanner to her Publication
I have a different opinion than some I am sure. First I will answer your question. I do think there are a lot of good people who are being blackmailed by threats against their families. What would you do if you knew for 100% that if you didn't do as they say your family would one by one die in an "accident"? Most people will do anything to save the people they love. I can't blame them but... I feel different about these people. When you take the job you are informed about all the risk that comes with it, you are not forced to proceed you can step away. If you don't and you are aware that your family could be killed, you are either someone who took the position for money/fame or a traitor to the country. I have signed that paper, I would have given my life before I let them use me to possibly kill someone else. To me these people are cowards and traitors. I would put a gun to my head and pull the trigger before I would be used. They should do the same. Just my opinion though.