AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
17 March, 09:46
THE STORY OF ST.PATRICK DRIVING THE SERPANTS BACK INTO THE SEA
πŸ₯²πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
17 March, 10:05
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
And to think my family way way way way way way way back in the day kidnapped him cannot remember why hahaha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
17 March, 10:07
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒWATER UNDER THE BRIDGE LOL

17 March, 10:10
funny you should mention water because the kidnapped him and put him on a boat it was a plot with some other families my dad will know i will sake him when i next see him

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
17 March, 10:12
KIDNAPPED FOR SLAVERY I BELIVE
LOVE TO HEAR THE FOLLOW UP SOUNDS AMAZING IM INTRIGUED πŸ‘

My family has a legend my ancestor is the king of ireland i even have a coat of arms my dad knows all this i will be deffo asking him and will get back to you lol
10:17 AM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
17 March, 10:23
SAME WITH MY FAMILY CREST AND COAT OF ARMS BROTHER LIKE THE OLD KNIGHTHOOD

Heather North @NCPatriotMom
17 March, 10:29
That is so cool! You are so lucky to have those.

17 March, 12:09
very nice you should get that coat of arms printed on a jacket on the back that is what i am gonna doo soon with mine i salute you patriot