Ronnie Tatum @BNotAfraid
There will come a tipping point with the vaccine, where enough will have the shot, that whatever evil it contains will be triggered. Whatever consequence of taking the vax will be implemented. Sterility, immunodeficeincy, death. It will be too late as enough will be changed to come back from.
09:16 AM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by BNotAfraid in this post can reply
Christina Maga @Christina71
26 April, 09:07
In response Ronnie Tatum to his Publication
I figured as much. I keep preaching, I would rather die than take it, and I don't want to be around people who have taken it, and I made that very clear on FB of all places. I also passed this on (below) I'm not the type of person to sit back and not say anything. I know people dislike me for telling truths and I'm OK with it, disappointed yes!!! I also warned of a big tornado that hit my small town 30 yrs ago today!! A F5 that killed many. People called me crazy, and I received many apologies the next day & I cried.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ronnie Tatum @BNotAfraid
26 April, 10:18
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
We are definitely entering unknown territory. The more I learn, it seems the less I know. I have entered a different level of acceptance in life. Letting go of expectation and embracing the moment. BTW, you strike me as very a good soul.. Peace and Love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396