Only people mentioned by eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply
Marley McCord @Marley808
17 March, 09:59
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
if putin is working with trump and putin sent the ark of gabriel to antartica where the fallen angels are then we are fookd. atleast i know where i go when i die, & the fallen angels will be thawed out just to have their asses kicked by archangel michaels army. good lord all this popcorn and might still end up in a fema camp and the simpsons will be right again ...2 alien presidents 🙀😬😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
18 March, 02:34
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
The thing about this to me, is will it debunk religion? That's what the massive projection project (can't remember the project name) was meant to do. Prove that aliens were mistaken by early people to be gods. Just my theory however.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
17 March, 02:54
James Rink & Johan Frtiz have talked about this and the history of the Secret Space program..here's a good video that includes the Nazi settlements on the moon as well as Antarctica: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
17 March, 09:32
Steve Quayle is one of the brightest minds I know.. and he talks of this often. He has said the Clintons have been there.. and many other Big Figures.. We had better get back to the Bible.. the Earth is NOT millions of years old. Nor is it flat!!

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
17 March, 09:27
I recommend watching "The Cosmic Secret" and "Above Majestic" if you found this video interesting. It sheds more light onto some of the theories found within. Watch Above Majestic first, then Cosmic Secret. You won't regret it.

vincent _88 @vincent8
17 March, 07:53
[123MOVIES] WATCH Sound of Freedom (2020) HD Online
𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 ➦ https://t.co/jD9LaNRV7Q?so...
𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 ➦ https://t.co/WjY2LI7Ihz??f...
now streaming ➦ https://t.me/Sounnd_of_fre...
𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱: Jan 01, 2020
𝗥𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲: 1:47:31 minutes
𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲: Action, Drama, Thriller
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀: Jim Caviezel, Mira Sorvino, Bill Camp, Kurt Fuller, Gerardo Taracena, José Zúñiga
#wwg1wga
#Biden
#SaveTheChildren
#cabal #TakeBackOurCountry
#GodWins #Q
#SoundOfFreedom #jimcaviezel ? #EduardoVerasteguiOWINS #EndHumanTrafficking #TheChildren #USA + #EndHumanTrafficking #SAVEOURCHILDEN #MAGA
#mask #TheGreatAwakening #SaveTheChildren #cabal #TakeBackOurCountry
#STOPHOSPITAL #QANON
#HoldTheLine #darktolight #Potus #thestormisuponus #TheChildren #USA #GodWins #SOUNDOFFREEDOMMOVIE
#soundoffreedomfullmovie

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
17 March, 09:38
In response vincent _88 to his Publication
I am thankful you posted that movie. I want to see this.

Angie Kimball @CaliK
17 March, 07:47
I believe the Bible says in the end times that Satan and the fallen angels will be released upon the Earth for a short season.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
17 March, 07:34
Had heard or read about some Gitmo prisoners being transferred there. Unbelievable to hear how long underground cities have been there!

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
17 March, 06:45
Wow! That's a great find! Thanks for sharing. while watching this, I thought of Admiral Byrd's trip to the Antartic. I always wonder who the people (species) were that he met there 🧐 🛸🛸🛸

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
17 March, 07:14
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
Pompeo also made some odd comments about Antarctica a few months back. While speaking in front of dozens of people, he made a reference to the big difference between the one trip he made to Antarctica as Sec of State and the many more that his predecessors have made.