Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 09:03
Full POTUS interview tonight on Fox....

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump touts Operation Warp Speed and slams Biden's performance on 'Fox News Primetime.' #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox Ne...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Billy Middlebrooks @bmiddle4
16 March, 10:06
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Covid Vaccines - sudden deaths after shots https://poal.co/s/QStorm/3...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
16 March, 10:48
In response Billy Middlebrooks to his Publication
his stance is a deal breaker for me - i've seen enough and waited enough

Joe Jay @joejay3000
17 March, 12:13
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Victoria I agreed with what you said here and checked out your profile. I saw you reposted a message from someone saying the vaccine promited by Trump is a safe one. I won't pretend to know what that means, but it seems to be the last ounce of hope I have left when it comes to Trump, the vaccine and the plan overall.

What are your thoughts on this? Is there really a "safe" one and if so, why isn't Trump making a distinction between the one he promoted and the others? Why wouldn't he simply say "Take this one but not those ones?"

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
17 March, 02:32
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
That is my question too - if there is a safe one - I even thought it was possible all of these stories we are reading about were part of the information war. So yes - if there IS a safe one - why isn't he pointing us in that direction? I once thought they were all placebo/benign - until a friend of the family got very sick after receiving the 2nd dose (nausea, high fever, vomiting, severe arm pain). Then a friend of mine knows someone who had to go to the hospital after the vax - and today she told me a local business owner's wife has had neurological problems since getting the vax 8 weeks ago.

Data Gramma @Vic
Ben Stein says he's been having the same problems.
02:34 AM - Mar 17, 2021
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Vic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Data Gramma, click on at the bottom under it