Nikki Willier @NikkiW83
12 March, 09:16
Feeling pretty defeated atm. I went to visit my mother and father today. We used to be so close. Since waking up last March we have drifted apart. They said I've changed and I have as i don't belive what i used to thats for sure after lots of resurching for myself. Anyways they told me today that next week they both go for the Covid vacine. Nothing I say they belive. They think Canada is on top of it and they are gladly willing to be the lab rats. They almost mock me with any info I try and share. They never read anything beside what the narrative says. I know there is nothing I can do. I told them i would pray for them. I begged them to hold off as they are not 65 yet. I pray that truth comes out sooner than later as so many people are compleatly asleep to what these vacines really are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Lytle @JuJuBeRanch
17 March, 12:54
In response Nikki Willier to her Publication
I am also in your situation. I, hopefully, think I did talk my Mom out of getting the vaccine, however it seems that my Aunts and Uncles are planning to get it as soon as their Drs. have the poison in stock. I keep praying that this 'Great Awakening' starts to happen & that it will open their eyes before it's too late. I have 2 young adult daughters that have been liberalized by their colleges that I am so very scared that they will also fall for the lie. I have started compiling a lot of articles and video interviews with everyone that is 'in the know' on the subject that I save in my phone that is readily accessible to show evidence to those that are still open-minded. I just want to let you know that you are not alone. Dr. Sherri Tenpenny D.O. has some excellent, very easy to understand videos that they would maybe watch. One explains how this shot is different from any others ever produced. Below is a short clip I've saved from an interview with her.
Prayers for us all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JuJuBeRanch in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tammy Lytle, click on at the bottom under it