Nikki Willier @NikkiW83
Feeling pretty defeated atm. I went to visit my mother and father today. We used to be so close. Since waking up last March we have drifted apart. They said I've changed and I have as i don't belive what i used to thats for sure after lots of resurching for myself. Anyways they told me today that next week they both go for the Covid vacine. Nothing I say they belive. They think Canada is on top of it and they are gladly willing to be the lab rats. They almost mock me with any info I try and share. They never read anything beside what the narrative says. I know there is nothing I can do. I told them i would pray for them. I begged them to hold off as they are not 65 yet. I pray that truth comes out sooner than later as so many people are compleatly asleep to what these vacines really are.
09:16 PM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by NikkiW83 in this post can reply
Tammy Lytle @JuJuBeRanch
17 March, 12:54
In response Nikki Willier to her Publication
I am also in your situation. I, hopefully, think I did talk my Mom out of getting the vaccine, however it seems that my Aunts and Uncles are planning to get it as soon as their Drs. have the poison in stock. I keep praying that this 'Great Awakening' starts to happen & that it will open their eyes before it's too late. I have 2 young adult daughters that have been liberalized by their colleges that I am so very scared that they will also fall for the lie. I have started compiling a lot of articles and video interviews with everyone that is 'in the know' on the subject that I save in my phone that is readily accessible to show evidence to those that are still open-minded. I just want to let you know that you are not alone. Dr. Sherri Tenpenny D.O. has some excellent, very easy to understand videos that they would maybe watch. One explains how this shot is different from any others ever produced. Below is a short clip I've saved from an interview with her.
Prayers for us all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Lytle @JuJuBeRanch
17 March, 01:52
In response Tammy Lytle to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
12 March, 10:37
You did what you could to bring awareness and information. Unfortunately it is their free will to make the choice(s) that each one makes. Like Seek the Truth, I am grateful that my parents are not alive also. It was horrible enough prior to my mom's death that she endured the testing since she lived in an assisted living center. She did not have good health, but the lockdowns hastened her death. Take heart! Stand tall, friend! You stood up for truth with your parents. Sending light and hugs.

Nikki Willier @NikkiW83
13 March, 12:09
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication
Thank you both for the comfort of your words. ❤️ Free will is the kicker for sure and yes i hold my head high for staying in my truth no matter what or how they reacted. I always lead with love in my heart for them and they know that. Its their choice to make and whatever the outcome its I belive its Gods plan. All i can do now is pray. Sending love you you both and thanks for the replys❤️✨❤️

Seek The Truth @WL6202
12 March, 09:42
I do feel for you. I am Canadian but we both KNOW 🇨🇦 is not on top of things. Anything but. I am almost glad my parents are not alive to witness this bullshit. I don't have to worry about them getting their shots and the after effects when they will kick in. Instead I get to witness things such as nurse friends posting their stupid 'vaxxed' photos as proud as if they have just given birth.

I was always the black sheep and I remember my dad looking at me 'Why did you have to do that? 'Do what?' 'You know rock the boat.'

Pretty sure I would be in the same position as you are now. Someone has to wipe the slate clean rather than be passive and walk away with your head down.

Welcome to MY tribe!

Nikki Willier @NikkiW83
12 March, 09:27
*Researching* I know I'm a horrid speller🙃😆

Nikki Willier @NikkiW83
12 March, 09:41
🤦‍♀️Vaccine*