Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I was pointing out fake B1d3n when he decided to run and we were all on Twitter.

The fakery was subtle at first and over time it has grown from a snowball into an avalanche.

I got burned out on pointing out all of this fakery a couple months before the election.

I see many many things and if I posted about them all it would be a full time job.

The real Biden was most likely executed like daddy bush and no name.

Do your own research.
01:48 AM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Bella Kay @Bella_K
21 March, 07:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Second post today you articulated what i was thinking about. Love it.

I believe the first phase was successful at waking up many. The Patriots know that most sleepers are waking up yet act "normal". The events are going to become so ridiculous over the next few days, it'll make them look like conspiracists.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet to Come @JerseyGuy11
17 March, 08:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
17 March, 07:42
Anon's aren't the only ones who think an actor is "playing the part of BIDEN".
https://youtu.be/eYLoUmUZF...
03/15/21 Actor for/ Biden/ I will spoil your Plans/ earth roars - YouTube

Timothy Dixon P.O Box 417Midland city Alabama 36350

Only followers of this user (Robynbird) can see their posts

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
17 March, 11:56
👍

Mark Kirin @markkirin
17 March, 11:36
Give it to people as a screensaver

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
18 March, 11:30
In response Mark Kirin to his Publication
Just reposted that to my fb. I have a ton of lib friends who need to see that. So many are completely asleep.

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
17 March, 11:07
1221😎

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 March, 10:24
You - Nana
Same thoughts
Ppl have to first come to the frame of mind to feel that something just generally isnt right with all they see b4 they will notice anything.
Most never paid much attention to what he looked like b4.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
17 March, 09:38
I had to be told to notice it, mostly because I didn't have a clear recollection of him from way back then and there was no side-by-side comparison.

In a sense, they took advantage of a neat feature of the human mind: ignoring details that won't benefit you.

If I see an apple then I see another slightly different apple, I won't invent a new word for that slightly different apple or claim it's a new kind of fruit, I'll just ignore the insignificant differences and assume it's also an apple.

Without this capacity, we would not be able to form groups or categories and thinking would be both very limited to strictly observational claims and also very teadious. We would be unable to do synthesis or understand commonalities (which is needed to have a grasp of metaphysical truths)

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
17 March, 09:31
Research is your best friend.

17 March, 09:29
03/12/21 The Exodus Of America/ frogs/ Earthquake/ President Trump - YouTube

Timothy Dixon P.O Box 417Midland city Alabama 36350

17 March, 09:26
Per prophecy - (see Timothy Dixon you tube).
When you see them try to take out Biden with the 25th Amendment "he" Biden will already be dead. Kamalala will loose it and turn...... on EVERYONE who set her up - and the "masks" will be taken off.....
GOD sees 'behind the scenes'.

Probably some of the most on point prophecies I've heard from current prophets.

If it's an actor now - he's doing a great job of dementia play....
When he seems coherent enough - I'm sure it's an actor.
EVERYONE knows fishy stuff is happening whether they believe the "mask" story or not. I personally DO.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
17 March, 07:20
reminds me of Q saying 'how many clues must we provide?'

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
17 March, 04:56
hands go thru Microphones all the time...
This Truther got your back Brotha!

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
17 March, 04:29
Ignore the trolls here. You ar amongst people who agree with you. The problem is that the mind-contolled people are programmed not to accept or even consider any facts which might break the mind control. It is a successful parasite. It has to be destoyed by a more subtle approach. Never despair that these people cannot see what you see and I see. It is so obvious to us. The Satanists even tell everybody what they are going to do. If people were able to think logically, there would be no Satanists by niw.

Dr Tracie Lee @Tnikster
17 March, 04:26

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
17 March, 03:25

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
17 March, 03:05
Joe's mask had a malfunction a few days ago. Part of the forehead was wrinkled the other part smooth. the eyes are strange looking.

John Bee @Athelias
17 March, 02:18

Jwk _17 @Jwk17
17 March, 02:12
i agree but the scariest part is the zombies after brains doing what they are told

LoneStar Woman @LoneStarWoman
17 March, 02:10
It doesn’t cease to amaze me how blind people are to the doubles.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
17 March, 04:34
In response LoneStar Woman to her Publication
They can't help it. They are parasitised by the mind control. It can be broken but not by a head on attack with facts, however persuasive to the rest of us. Only the slow drip feed can get through. It has to be a self realisation. The major shock of finding out how close they came to all being killed might do it.

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
17 March, 02:10

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 March, 02:06
😂😂😂

17 March, 01:58
Wonder if clintons emails will reveal:

17 March, 01:53
No name 🤣🤣🤣Omg you crack me up!!! youre the best!!! 💯💯💯

Clark Knapp @Napstock
17 March, 01:51
he got the "shot" ;)