Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 09:03
Full POTUS interview tonight on Fox....

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump touts Operation Warp Speed and slams Biden's performance on 'Fox News Primetime.' #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox Ne...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 09:33
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
He says...

28,000 (3 times) = 28 > 10 > 1 ... 111

Gas prices have gone up $1, $2, $3 > 123

The KEY was always going to be the Vaccine.
He (Joe) got his first shot on 12/21. Our Military and what they've done in terms of delivery has been incredible.

We gave up to 1.3 (13) shots a day. It works incredibly well - 95% (14). It works incredibly well. and it's really saving our country and it's saving the world!

We've been working around the clock.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
16 March, 11:09
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
i dont think anyone is buying the coding crap anymore. maybe you need to realize kim he may be the trump plan of tthe deep state. eveything a secret, behind the scenes. we arent buying it anymore as live are lost and ruined.

Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply
Brianne Guzman @Bri_Q_208
16 March, 11:58
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Instant friend. I don't understand the vax talk, but I'm all in too.