Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 09:03
Full POTUS interview tonight on Fox....

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump touts Operation Warp Speed and slams Biden's performance on 'Fox News Primetime.' #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox Ne...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
16 March, 10:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
The Military made the therapeutic 'vax' Trump is talking about and it is safe. It is NOT the same as the others. He did it to save those who need a vax to feel ok so he made a safe one for them to take FIRST so they wouldn't take the harmful ones AND he destroyed confidence in them to boot. There are comms in there as well. He is anything but one-dimensional...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
16 March, 10:50
In response white light to his Publication
he is still encouraging people to take what is being offered now and what is being offered now is killing people and causing harm. i currently know and know of several people who have been very sick taking them or neurologically damaged.

I believe he's promoting his own. why would he promote something harmful? Look at all he's done for us... people really have to start taking responsibility for their choices.
10:52 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by prOjectWhiteLIght in this post can reply
Alison Alison @alison0328
17 March, 02:23
In response white light to his Publication
I hope you can help me understand. Peope are getting vaccinated, many of them trump supporters, and aren't given an option to choose a "warp speed" vax. I do not understand how this would even make sense since many ppl who get the vax are older and may not follow the movement. So that would mean only the patriots "in the know" can somehow access the harmless vax? Please help me understand! Thank you 🙏

17 March, 03:06
In response Alison Alison to her Publication
There are many things going on here including comms and yes those who follow Q, by their choice, are more in the 'know'. These end times are the most trying times for us and everyone is being called to choose. Some will choose a 'vax' no matter which one it is and some will say no and it is their choice to make. We are not in control of what they choose. We can do our best to help them but ultimately it is what they've chosen for their Soul's journey whether it means staying or leaving. How can we decide what is right or wrong for another? Your heart hurts, many do now, it's part of the #GREATAWAKENING and why we all came 💙 🌟