LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
16 March, 09:07
There's only so much waiting for dates & action to come that a person can do.

At some point we may need to overthrow our Government...

...If the military doesn't hold to their Oath. But I don't see them buckling to evil. I love our military.

However, I am always ready to work collectively on plan B if it is needed. Hooah! #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 March, 09:18
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
There is chat going around now about taking matters into their own hands..Patriots. They cant wait anymore. Biden destroying America. They are ready to take back the country. Military better pull that trigger VERY VERY soon....or it will be a civil war. We are close to something...either way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
Just exactly like the people of Romania did in 1989. I have a very close family friend who lived the torture of communism in Romania and what we are currently experiencing in America is exactly how it started for them. We can no longer sit idle and be complacent.

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

09:50 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tnsfno20 in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 March, 10:03
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Yep military has waited too long. Time to take action.