LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
There's only so much waiting for dates & action to come that a person can do.

At some point we may need to overthrow our Government...

...If the military doesn't hold to their Oath. But I don't see them buckling to evil. I love our military.

However, I am always ready to work collectively on plan B if it is needed. Hooah! #wwg1wga
09:07 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
16 March, 09:50
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
As frustrating as it may be, it still feels like a movie. If April 1 passes without incident, I may feel foolish. The vibes to me feel like it really is near. Shit or get off the pot time.

#4VKM moment:
It feels like CM Punk vs John Cena 7/17/11. The "Pipebomb promo" was landmark. It brought the energy of the match to a fever pitch. Anons are Chicago on fire for their hero.

They didn't have to riot because he won the belt and literally ran out of the building with it.
Trust the plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael M... donated @MycoalM
16 March, 10:00
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
16 March, 10:17
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
🤯😄✅👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 March, 09:18
There is chat going around now about taking matters into their own hands..Patriots. They cant wait anymore. Biden destroying America. They are ready to take back the country. Military better pull that trigger VERY VERY soon....or it will be a civil war. We are close to something...either way.

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
16 March, 09:50
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Just exactly like the people of Romania did in 1989. I have a very close family friend who lived the torture of communism in Romania and what we are currently experiencing in America is exactly how it started for them. We can no longer sit idle and be complacent.

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Night Rider @Freedom_Liberator
17 March, 05:13
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Everything has proven the system is corrupt and big brother is watching everything we do so its now seems we are fooked! Any attempt to take our country back will end in castrophe. I just want Trump or Flynn or Wood to tell us its over or we won!

Dani America1st @Dani_America1st
16 March, 09:11
I think there are a bunch of ppl that would be there right with you. Myself included. I won't wait until 2022 and definitely not until 2024.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
16 March, 09:14
In response Dani America1st to his Publication
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Glad to hear that!