Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
THIS RIGHT HERE: Why would he not only recommend but say the vaccines are safe knowing people are getting sick and dying all over the world?

During the interview, Bartiromo asked the former president if he would recommend his supporters voluntarily receive the coronavirus vaccine, noting that a sizeable swath of Republicans remain uneasy or opposed to getting the shot at this point.

“I would,” Trump responded. “I would recommend it and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don’t want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly.”

“But again, we have our freedoms and we have to live by them and I agree with that also. But it is a great vaccine. It is a safe vaccine and it is something that works.”
09:28 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
16 March, 09:43
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
This is a tough one. Plausible deniability? Maybe.

Placebo, HCQ, or flu vaccine for most people? Could be.

Harmful vaccine for globalists? Hard to say.

I'm going to reserve judgement on this one. We all have free will, and need to decide for ourselves (NO!). But so many people have been brainwashed for so long, why should they suffer from ignorance and the vaccine?

Bottom line is that these games are hurting more than they are helping, IMHO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
16 March, 09:50
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
i totally agree. so much harm has been done in this "war" - i am seriously questioning the plan. we all need to be vocal on this as this is OUR experience. not just those initiating the plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patrick Henry @patriot776pal
16 March, 09:31
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Been trying to figure that out too