Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 March, 05:33
Vatican : Done.

Royal Family : Done.

America : Reveal coming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Vincent @WAussieFront
14 March, 08:19
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
A fully infiltrated and un-united Australia trailing and missfiring in compliant ignorance.
Once we were ANZACS.
Awaken the Warrior and know our heritage. We inherited the Duty of the Digger, Sovereign in spirit. Known to God. Mandatory vaccinations is the main point awaking people. They rally rapidly to the Frontline to fight unaware that it is merely the flea on a dogs back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
Sadly, our diggers were just cannon fodder for the global masters ...many do not understand the truth
Are you willing to make a difference???
join us, we are making difference,globally...
lifeforce.global
download an app,register,tell us how you can help, join one of our Australian assemblies...let's make the difference
09:14 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Daniel Vincent to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BlackPanther17 in this post can reply
Daniel Vincent @WAussieFront
17 March, 12:32
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
We have made a difference.
I have given it everything, I am rich in the heart.
I am in awe of humanity.
All Gods glory. We were to far gone.

Thank you I will download. I am always on a Front.
I pray my war is over and we get the NEW Beginning. Thank you.

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
17 March, 12:22
In response Daniel Vincent to his Publication
We are here to make a difference for better world,for better hummanity...
never give up fighting for better tomorrow , that is what we are leaving to our children
together we are stronger