Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 March, 08:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
16 March, 08:38
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I tell you what... people need to go to a sonogram and watch a child in the womb!
i'm sorry but after witnessing my granddaughter in the womb and her birth and the marvels of life anyone that does not believe in God.... please get to Steppin!!!! or anyone that does not believe that God is real we are not here by coincidence or some bullshit evolution story! God is real God is love and He is with every single one of us!! Amen!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
16 March, 08:47
😭😭😭😭

16 March, 08:48
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Tell me when and where....that is all I ask.... I'll arrange the meeging...

16 March, 08:44

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
17 March, 10:51
100%