Mac 691 @Mac691
05:00 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mac691 in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
22 March, 12:48
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
Could it be that we already have wireless electricity but the Globalists simply charge us for it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Elle Aurora Ash @Ellestar
16 March, 06:48
Thank you Mac.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
16 March, 05:46
I've also read from Anons that TX was slated to be our new USA Capitol (DC can not be rehabed--far too swampy, evil w satanic architecture everywhere) and perhaps part of the reason they were targeted with the winter storm created by weather modfication weapons--globalists' agenda at work.

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
16 March, 05:32
Thank you for sharing! I also heard Texas and Florida will be first states to release MedBeds🙏

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
16 March, 05:43
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Wondering if you have any links or something to point to that speaks of TX and FL getting MedBeds?? I am so anxious to have them and have often wondered if it's hopium or true. I've seen a lot related to them but do wonder how long it will be before we can access them. The rescued children, those who rescue them, veterans, homeless, elderly and the most ill should have first access but I want everyone to have access ASAP. Thanks for posting about TX and FL!

Save America @peaceinamerica1
16 March, 05:25
YES!!!!!

Mac 691 @Mac691
16 March, 05:10
🧐👇🙏A Texas company announces that it is developing "wireless" electricity, Nikola Tesla's censored project, unlimited free energy. (This announcement must be contextualized in the special moment that we are living. In my view, and seeing that the company has received land from the authorities, and taking into account that in Texas a Republican related to Donald Trump governs, I believe that We can take this news as a full-fledged announcement of what is coming; in other words, that the project is more advanced than the article says). and that people should see that there are benefits for the people to finish waking up, the Cabal already usurped a lot with us To worry about how they will lose less, citizens who work in oil, electricity and others, will surely be relocated to all the Tesla antennas that must be placed.

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
16 March, 06:29
I believe their is a Tesla tower in Midland, Tx. I have also read that the 'Wall" at the southern border is Tesla power capable.A Tesla generator can produce in one day as much powewr as it takes a nuclear reactor a year to produce. It is not new technology, but has been kept from us. Biblical times indeed.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
16 March, 05:06
About time! The Cabal has hidden Tesla's discovery about this for at least 100 years-keeping the world sick,weak and in the dark!