Tania VanRiper @tvanriper
I had to start following more people. I'm tired of seeing the same posts/reposts all day! Hope that's ok!
03:18 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by tvanriper in this post can reply
Angela Martin @Marangela
17 March, 01:14
In response Tania VanRiper to his Publication
Yes, it is. Thank you. 🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 March, 09:43
followed-be blessed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shawnee Feather @Shawnee_Feather
16 March, 07:46
I follow over 1100 people and STILL see the same 20 posts ALLLLLL day reposted by the same 50 people .. but happily followed you back.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
16 March, 05:27
Hi Tania!! Happy to have you here........have a MAGA day Patriot!!
❤️☀️🙏

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 March, 03:58
Hi Tania, thank you for the follow. If I may give you some advice? Patriots have a hard time following others who havent posted anything. Reposting ok, but no posts at all will detour us thinking it is a shill account. Follow everyone on the list I just posted, your name will be added evebtually too and then you will see more of the posts you may be missing.. Twatter taught us Anons that truth... Hope thats not too pushy, I mean well😉 Love and Light..🙏💗

Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
16 March, 03:33
I'm finding it harder & slower to get followers on Anonup than Twitter (where I had almost 30K) even though most people on here are Patriots.

Christina Maga @Christina71
16 March, 03:50
In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication
I think those days are gone. I did join telegram.

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
16 March, 03:26
I just scroll past stuff I've seen / read already.