Tania VanRiper @tvanriper
16 March, 03:18
I had to start following more people. I'm tired of seeing the same posts/reposts all day! Hope that's ok!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
16 March, 03:33
In response Tania VanRiper to his Publication
I'm finding it harder & slower to get followers on Anonup than Twitter (where I had almost 30K) even though most people on here are Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
I think those days are gone. I did join telegram.
03:50 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Christina71 in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 March, 04:06
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
I joined too, it's a bit more like a chat room, but good posts on there too. (just FYI, the Gen. McInerney is a fake account) even though he posts some great stuff, I want to say Ghost said fake account. I'm Qake Lady if youd like to find me..Q-tel, Lin Wood, WeLoveTrump, BeachBroadcast, SantaSurfing, Restricted Daily, Georgenews, Q-Tip, GhostEzra and Silence Dogood MBA are great to follow too.
Love and Light💗🙏

Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
16 March, 05:01
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Imostly follow GEORGENEWS, The Meityx, We The Media, Inevitable ET, Jordan Sather, Sidney Powell & Krakenwood on Telegram.

Christina Maga @Christina71
16 March, 06:17
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Thanks for the intel I will add them asap. I follow 1 woke friend and GhostEzra so far....lol! I'm learning to like it and it's fun. 👍✨😎🤗