@VincentKennedy 's APL level is now 8.8
Q 88 ---> Ten days. Darkness. 🍿🍿🍿
#thestormisuponus #wwg1wga #MAGA #GodWins
04:46 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
24 January, 12:00
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I'm not sure if this is relevant or not but I found all these things that happened on the day Snow White was released. Interesting. Scroll thru the feed and you'll see what happened on this day

https://www.history.com/th...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
22 January, 10:05
I have plenty of time. 🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
22 January, 03:46
In response Andrew Charles Evanch to his Publication
Dude I want that watch! Thats RAD 😎

Other Half @Otherhalf
22 January, 07:47
Any chance "SA" could mean Sedition Act? So he had already signed it before he left DC, and the whole inauguration was meaningless?

2ne FruAa @FruAa
22 January, 01:57
πŸ’žπŸŒπŸŒπŸ’žβ£οΈ
Agree + absolutely necessary !! Wake up the ignorant and sleepy before they drag us down to a lower frequency !! Thank you to all the patriots who have stood by the Trump team and all the soldiers. Fight for everything you love and the children's future..God bless us all ...

22 January, 02:08
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
AMEN!!! β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβœοΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
22 January, 01:47
good πŸ‘

22 January, 02:08
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
ThanQ! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

MAIN WRECKER @MainFrameWrecker
21 January, 06:03
dont forget the best one!

Oct 07, 2020 3:23:24 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: ef2e0e No. 10967370
WHAT HAPPENS IF BIDEN BECAME POTUS KNOWING HE [THROUGH HUNTER + 2] TOOK MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF BRIBES TO CHANGE [LOOK THE OTHER WAY] US POLICY TOWARDS CHINA [IN FAVOR OF CHINA]?
WOULD CHINA OWN AND CONTROL THE WHITE HOUSE?
Q

Car Olyn @Quilter65
21 January, 10:50
In response MAIN WRECKER to his Publication
man o man! Eyes wide open!

Ann Holden @Amandpms
21 January, 05:56

Tracy Keck @FlawesomeTracy
21 January, 05:35
Anything we can do to boost it along? Asking for about 80 million pissed Americans... 😎

Hefty Smurf @HeftySmurfLove
21 January, 05:34
you think something happens at 8.9? = 17 ...

Karen Browning @Kbbb
21 January, 05:18
what is APL?

21 January, 05:19
In response Karen Browning to her Publication
America's Pissed Level .

Susie MAGA @susieQ
21 January, 04:48
😑A bunch of us just got suspended from Twitter, including me, for NO reason. That APL needs to be through the roof! 🀬😑🀬😑

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
21 January, 07:15
In response Susie MAGA to her Publication
Forget that Cesspool. You are home now. πŸ₯°

Only followers of this user (CynnLynn) can see their posts