Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
16 March, 11:23
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
ciRcle back
Up is down
Trust the mission 🙏🏼
#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Genetxs LAB @Genetxs
16 March, 11:19
looks like the new F-15EX
https://www.boeing.com/def...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Southern Cali @DEinOC
16 March, 11:18
boomerang

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 March, 11:08
I am banned from Twitter, but can someone please ask Dan when the hangings will begin and when will we SEE actual and true justice? Also, if you don't mind, ask Danny when the "Great Awakening" actually begins. Right now?

Right now we have absolutely nothing but a former Trump aid tweeting odd tweets as the Schumer's, the Fauci's, the Schiff's and all criminal types like them remain at large and destroying our nation.

As my Auntie Bessie used to vow and declare, "something's got to give"! When? Where? How?

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
16 March, 10:33
post 717

Courage2 Stand @Courage2Stand
16 March, 10:13
Drop 817..."We are taking actions behind the scenes" If you take (3/16/21>3,1+6,21>3721). Drop 3721 talks about the control of the narrative through media

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 March, 11:09
In response Courage2 Stand to his Publication
That's the thing.......ok, let's pretend they truly are taking action "behind the scenes". When do we SEE justice? Because so far we have nothing at all. "Great Awakening"? When? Where? How?

Photon 333 donated @Photon
16 March, 10:15
88 and 51 (mirror).

Upside down and backward. Hello, Alice.

I feel the need, the need for a speed . . . (fast and meaningful).

Elizabeth Heat @1curlyhd
16 March, 10:04

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
16 March, 09:47
(heads up. be alert) (is it just me or does Dan seem to be passing comms along exactly like @vincentkennedy use to? hmmmm 2 of the same?).

817 (FF)
Who do you think is leaking the info?
Take a wild guess.
Analyze shooter (pawn).
Voices in his head?
We know.
We are taking action behind the scenes.
CNN was set up.
STUPID.

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
16 March, 09:45
Kim, you are so good that this. I am terrible at following the breadcrumbs so I depend on people like you who are great at it. Thanks!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
16 March, 09:45
Good morning Kim.
Maybe, 'UP IS DOWN. LEFT IS RIGHT."

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 09:52
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Love the way your brain works!
GM Todd. Hope you are well!

Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
16 March, 09:36
Reminds me of this......❤️🇺🇸❤️

https://rumble.com/vbw7gj-...

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
16 March, 09:24
Thanks, Kim! Good Morning! ☀️

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
16 March, 09:23

Mike Cmm @Mikecm
16 March, 09:22
Really cool stuff! Thank you for sharing.