Julie Casey @Trump2023
When we rescued our dog the man said he didn’t have time and that he just left him chained in the yard. We began the process of healing him and loving him and he is one of the greatest gifts from God.
08:01 AM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Connie Fox @ConnieFox50
19 March, 08:03
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Beautiful. I had a stray cat show up long ago, and I sent her away because I had just given my dog away during the OIl Crunch, early 80s. It seemed like a mean trick, but God doesn't play mean tricks. She returned the next day and had the nerve to rub against my leg, as if to say "Please." Again, I sent her away. (Not a proud moment.) I told my husband, who explained, "That's the cat I've been feeding. I think she's pregnant." True. And, with love, she became the most beautiful white cat with blue eyes! Her son, an orange tabby whom we kept, was a hoot. Funniest pet we've ever owned. Kept us in stitches, while she brought grace and beauty. Your beautiful dog reminds me of our own story. It still warms my heart to remember what God taught me about the power of love--through a mangy stray cat who simply needed a loving home to become what God intended.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396