Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
16 March, 12:03
All I keep seeing is the same things from the same people.

Is this site compromised?

I'm getting ready to leave anonup alone,
There's no news here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 @Photon
Perhaps people don't want to post news about traitors. Maybe we're all just worn the hell out. Maybe AnonUp is more "feels" and Gab is more hard-hitting. Or maybe everyone is saturated with C19 and vaccines and either don't want to offend others due to anger or want to hide due to stress. Who knows.

We all sense that we're in the "deep breath before the plunge" phase. Perhaps this is the time for us to reflect, to prepare, and to recharge batteries for our loved onesโ€”for they're going to really need us when the veil is lifted.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I do my level best. Perhaps that's not good enough.

We were all divided on purpose. Jumping from Telegram to Twitter to Gab to AnonUp is exhausting. Maybe we'll find our way together again soon.

But we're here. We haven't given up. Maybe that's enough for now.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ…
12:36 AM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
16 March, 12:41
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Well, it doesen't help that the lawyers' assigned to Anonup, LLC are based in Portland, Oregon where all the protests are happening!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396