Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
All I keep seeing is the same things from the same people.

Is this site compromised?

I'm getting ready to leave anonup alone,
There's no news here.
12:03 AM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Barbara Vega Carro @Truthseeker_bv
18 March, 04:16
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Veronica I have the impression that indeed this site is compromised...Even worse than fascist pedo book cause we are certainly censored, but there is not a trace of it. No mark of the beast saying "independent fake checkers say bla, bla, bla", but silently removing posts...We should resist this too... Much love to you from Belgium!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
18 March, 11:00
My mind's eye shows me a beautiful hand hovering an inch above a big Green button๐Ÿ˜œ I feel like the rotation of "filler info" is like holding our breath, eyes wide, fist full of ๐Ÿฟ. It's cinematic precipice ๐ŸŒ„

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
18 March, 05:13
Veronica, I sense the same feeling with all social media- I did see Trump's about to launch - they are 98% complete.

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
16 March, 04:25
im on Gab and clouthub too i thought i was doing something wrong. same thing there as well

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
16 March, 03:44
We have to assume everything is compromised. Satan has not yet left the building. All our technology is corrupt. The only solution is military, even for the one we call God. We can help, but the people who really need waking up don't come here. This is just a place of refuge for us.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
16 March, 03:29
Pretty pause ...
The intel is silenced with purpose I suppose?
See > gesara.com

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
16 March, 02:52
Hope you stick around, Veronica!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 March, 04:32
In response Victorious Republic to his Publication
Follow new people

Alicia Hayden @Alilou
16 March, 01:18
I notices it too, hard to find anything new. This is where i come for the best views and answers to things. I miss all the good info. Please don't leave!!

Michelle Storlie @Chipy
16 March, 12:55
Veronica- you are right! But, I live in Washington State, you are The ONLY reason I have anonup. If you do leave- pls tell us where you will be, as I for one, will want to follow you!!

Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
16 March, 12:46
I agree with your thoughts. Was skimmng thru the comments and see that many others have noted the same issues as I have seen. Please don't leave as we do love your posts that provide sunshine for our day. Perhaps we will finally see some resolution to some of the battles being fought. We all are weary and could use some good real news about real progress that truly helps us all.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
16 March, 12:44
@r363ll10n This anon is really putting it out there.๐Ÿ‘Š

The Stinger @Squirpio
16 March, 12:43
I hate to not support fellow patriot accounts, but i got tired of seeing the same pics, memes and Q posts over and over without any context. It all just turns to clutter, especially at this stage.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
16 March, 12:36
Perhaps people don't want to post news about traitors. Maybe we're all just worn the hell out. Maybe AnonUp is more "feels" and Gab is more hard-hitting. Or maybe everyone is saturated with C19 and vaccines and either don't want to offend others due to anger or want to hide due to stress. Who knows.

We all sense that we're in the "deep breath before the plunge" phase. Perhaps this is the time for us to reflect, to prepare, and to recharge batteries for our loved onesโ€”for they're going to really need us when the veil is lifted.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I do my level best. Perhaps that's not good enough.

We were all divided on purpose. Jumping from Telegram to Twitter to Gab to AnonUp is exhausting. Maybe we'll find our way together again soon.

But we're here. We haven't given up. Maybe that's enough for now.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ…

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
16 March, 12:41
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Well, it doesen't help that the lawyers' assigned to Anonup, LLC are based in Portland, Oregon where all the protests are happening!

Mrs Vee @MrsVee
16 March, 12:52
Please don't leave, I came here because of you & other anons. We went to gab first, after twitler got rid of us. There are fakes & shills everywhere. I think you'll be able to tell.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž
(Gab does not have 'translator', you have to do it yourself.)

#ThePeoplesBridge #FightLikeAFlynn #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE

https://gab.com/realdonald...

The Belfast Danimal @BelfastDanimal
16 March, 12:28
Hey Veronica, please don't leave. I thoroughly enjoy seeing your posts everyday. Maybe it's just a slow start news week. Although the Washington Post retraction/correction re Trump's call w/Georgia governor seems like a BFD....https://twitter.com/dailyc...

Time Loop @Siren717
16 March, 12:26
We just keep circling back

Tilly4Truth 15 โค @Tilly4Truth
16 March, 12:22
I've noticed this also. And bigger accounts seem to be awfully quiet or just gone. hmmm

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
16 March, 12:14
I've noticed that myself.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
16 March, 12:12
Don't leave Veronica! you are a ray of sunshine on here! I love seeing your beautiful face and posts!!

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
16 March, 12:11
also, im not sure it's about what news you can get but more about what truths you can share. please dont leave. you are a bright light for me.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 March, 12:29
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
I agre. i rarely go for thenews ta all. I go to the people here for news....

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
16 March, 12:09
i know next to nothing about social media but when i get bored with the same shit being reposted over & over, i go to a page of someone i dont follow. from there, i read new stuff & see new users.

Brianne Guzman @Bri_Q_208
16 March, 12:07
Just the same loop every 4-6 posts. I use to he able to scroll for 20 minutes. :/

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
16 March, 12:32
In response Brianne Guzman to her Publication
Well, I just found you, so there is that.

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
16 March, 12:06
i noticed that too!

๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

16 March, 12:06
I hear you. It's always the same thing every 4 posts. I'm so tired of it.

16 March, 12:20
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
Plus NOBODY even knows who owns Anonup! Private person on Godaddy on server in Germany! WTF!

History Repeats @Crunchy_Martha
16 March, 12:05
Today does seem oddly quiet! Now that you mention it!

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
16 March, 12:16
In response History Repeats to her Publication
I've noticed that.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
16 March, 12:07
wE Thinking DA SAmE thing, but theres some notables that brought us here, n others such as yourself that As long as they are around we will stick around!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿพ