Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 March, 09:17
#KennedySunday

Signed John Kennedy - no Jr!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 March, 11:40
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
We had a few question and answer sessions on 8chan and I remember in one bread an Anon asked "Is JFK Jr. alive?" Q responded "No." I immediately knew he had to have dropped the "Jr." because from the first R post I just knew he was alive. I spent a lot of time trying to convince Anons, but very few would listen and even fewer believed. I just want to say "I told ya so"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathleen Toner @EverythingKath
15 March, 12:40
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I have been thinking of that answer lately & this is how I interpreted his response. ..to the same conclusion.
Q answered:

JFK JR
------

NO.

He underlined just JFK. NOT the Jr
So in our upside down world I took that as a yes.

Simba 716 @Mufasa35
15 March, 01:08
In response Kathleen Toner to her Publication
Im oretty sure the reason JFK is underlined is because there is a link, and the link is not in the original Q post on the chans, its a link to info on JFK from one of these site like Qalerts

Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it