Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
15 March, 08:22
Didn't VK recently share a "Vibrational Levitation" video from Tic Tok?🤔

More drips coming out on Ancient Aliens is that how the pyramids were made?🧐👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
15 March, 09:55
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
I watched that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
15 March, 11:06
In response Armour Protected to her Publication
And we were wondering how [They] plan on waking up the public. Well I believe it will be through documentaries. Have you seen the "Tesla Files" on Amazon Prime. They show you how his tech works for FREE Engery! Simply Amazing!

15 March, 03:45
No I have not seen it. Thanks for that, I'll have to check it out. I'd like to figure out the healing part. My lungs are shot. Be well!

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
15 March, 08:11
med beds
they say are coming
out by April/June
Hang in there!

15 March, 08:14
But will there be enough for EVERYONE in a timely manner? I hope. Thank you.

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
15 March, 08:42
well its my understanding from ppl video
there will be one in every hospital
it my understanding
Florida
and Texas has theirs now.
i believe they are starting with the elderly
and its my understanding they help you in minutes
hope its true!🙏

Only people mentioned by ArmourProtected in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Armour Protected, click on at the bottom under it