Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Lin Wood (Telegram) - How many more “suicides,” “accidental” deaths and “unexplained” deaths are we willing to tolerate in this country before standing to demand investigations, TRUTH, and justice? Asking for a friend and for myself.
08:59 PM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
18 March, 07:24
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
I am stunned at hos soft American Patriots have become.

This is OUR country. They are KILLING our people. When do we get pushed far enough and end it OURSELVES?

Pure insanity is what we are witnessing. It is sickening trash.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
15 March, 09:58
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
I've been asking this same question for nearly forty years!!! Thank goodness for these kinds of platforms where voices can be heard.

Lin Wood is asking for all mankind. Likewise, let me tell you I've exercised my voice over the years and I'm fully capable and willing to get REALLY LOUD!!!

We are truly in a spiritual battle that requires recognizing and understanding the opponent. It takes the whole platoon to strategically fight this battle. Who's ass do I need to put my foot up?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396