[DEAC>KILLBOX1AZB]
CORONA 1 NOW OFFLINE. - Q

CORONA 4 NOW OFFLINE - Q
08:48 PM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
15 March, 09:45
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Terrence, you are one of a kind!! Way to go Patriot - keep up the good work - much success to you with your book!! :) You are an inspiration to so many!! ❤️☀️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
15 March, 09:40
This is so great to read as a fan of Terrence. His story is so inspiring, and he provides a lot of laughs during these stressful times. 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
15 March, 08:54
You do deserve all the wonderful things that keep coming to you. A foster kid that actually made it. I really admire you and your determination to prove that you do have worth and value to everyone. Because you do. A selfless soul, we need more people like you and we need more people to laugh because this damn movie is to stressful and isn't funny at all.