Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
Drugged Kidnapped Children - Network Child Trafficking Transport - Pure Evil

If this doesn't break your heart into 1,000 pieces for each one of millions of children this is done to each year (with estimates of a million of them being from the U.S. per year) & if it doesn't outrage you, you have no humanity left. 😭😓😭😓😭😓

#SaveTheChildren
#darktolight
#wwg1wga
#GREATAWAKENING
08:16 PM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by RescueOurKids in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
24 March, 07:29
In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication
It is an evil that is so dark & ugly it is hard for Normies to believe! This horrific unacceptable practice by these Black Hearted Monsters must be STOPPED NOW. Father God please cover these Children with you loving Light, Protection & Angels of Hope. These kids are the most Precious gift we have. We must protect, rescue & love them. Blessings

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
24 March, 04:45
For yrs., it has been reported a million plus children missing in USA alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
17 March, 01:39
🤬😭😢😡🤬🤬

Only followers of this user (DISTILLED_ILLUSION) can see their posts

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
16 March, 02:25
#SaveTheChildren #SaveOurChildren

How any human being might look away regarding this is also evil

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
15 March, 08:51
Wow! This is a rough pill to swallow.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
15 March, 08:46
for this reason. i am holding a worldwide meditation on march 24. times have yet to be anounced. i will be sending out a flyer for everyone to join in.

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Trisha Hand @Sleepingbeauty8
15 March, 08:37
This makes me want to puke!! I wasnt able to have children and I just want to love them all and bring them all home.. God, please. help us put an end to this!!

Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
15 March, 08:33
DR. CHARLIE WARD WAS SPEAKING OF THIS TODAY.
PEOPLE SAY THEY WANT "PROOF."
PLENTY OF THAT WITH ALL THE DISCLOSURE NOW AVAILABLE ON TELEGRAM. DISCLOSURE HUB, GHOST EZRA, JOHN F KENNEDY JR.
MORE THAN ENOUGH.
https://youtu.be/RO9LH2781...

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
15 March, 08:31