Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
The TIDE is TURNING and these numbers are changing in favor of the TRUTH too quickly to even write them down ๐Ÿ•ณ๐Ÿ‡.
06:44 PM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
17 March, 10:01
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Awesome, Yes this is 100% true. But this is not natural in nature and is artificially created by the devils on top a rigged system.this was always corrected on it's own through war,however this time it will corrected consciously. Natureโ€™s design has the ratio as 5. 35.60. The reason for this is so that men can be engaged in lifes process. however the socalled top is not always the top and the botton is not always the bottom. All men move in and out of the three stages with hard work and creatively a healthy competition. 60 is not poor just those doing as little as possible until they feel like being engaged. The 35 is the middle upper who works harder because they don't want to be average like those they see. The 5 % are those who are exceptional for now but at anytime those at the bottom in the 60 or 35 group can replace them freely

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ @Truthseeker09
17 March, 03:16
In Fact, Reason WHY IS HUMANITY STILL ALIVE IS SIMPLE:

YOU ARE TOO MUCH FUCK UP YOUR ORIGINAL DNA, THAT FASTEST WAY WILL BE WE TO KILL WHOLE SPECIE...

ON OTHER HAND WE ARE NOT WILLING
TO DID ALL THOSE SACRIFICE OUR SCIENTIST FOR THAT MUCH DUMB
SPECIE FOR 5TH TIME AGAIN... ๐Ÿคฃ

IT IS COSMIC SCALE WASTE OF TIME

DURING PROCESS OF YOUR FUCKUP EXPLOSION WITH SATANIEL BANNED BREED SPECIES DEFECT DNA APPEARS:
GAY, PEDO AND CANNIBALISM.

RIGHT NOW IS ON EARTH 312.000.000 GAY, 312.000.000 LESBIAN, 312.000.000 PEDOMOM, 312.000.000 PEDOMALE AND HOPEFULLY LESS SATANISTIC CANNIBALS

There story just beggining to be interestingly, which COMMAND GOD GET US to proceed๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿค”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellsie _29 @Ellsie29
17 March, 02:37
how much longer to wait on the dumb-dumbs?

Carolyn Petrey @78BamaGal
16 March, 09:21
there must be a way to destroy their means of communication with society without harming any #US infrastructure....if it comes down to it, and we may have surpassed that point, #Patriots can always take turns flocking to, let's say, ATL, in droves & disrupting hours of "news" coverage. The security would be no problem...the local pd is another story, but what crime would be committed? No disturbing the peace nor any tresspassing. No harm would come to anyone, or at least not from our people. They DO need to be eradicated. #EnemyOfThePeople #MSM #MSMisCIA #FakeNews #FabricatedFictionalFarce #4amTalkingPoints #AllTheWorldIsAStage #ACTORS #CriminallyComplicit

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
16 March, 12:25
๐Ÿ˜It's True....tipping point.
Others are starting to 'Tell Me' they doubt MSM message +

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
15 March, 09:25

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
15 March, 07:06
That's why [They're] trying to tighten the control even more than before.

Enough Already! @emdSD
15 March, 07:02
higher math for me at least - and i used to be smart. sucks

lightworker 44444444 @lightworker444444444
15 March, 06:53
Good news. Many are awakening to the light.๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ˜‡

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
15 March, 06:52
Yep

Enough Already! @emdSD
15 March, 07:02
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
i'm basically fred flinstone. except not a man and i dont live in a cave. otherwise we are the same.