Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Charlie Ward 🔥 3-13-21
“Right from the start I told you what this was all about.
This is all a smokescreen.
Whether it’s the virus, vax, riots or Alien invasion
🍀 ALL A SMOKESCREEN FOR THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL RESET
THE QUANTUM FINANCIAL SYSTEM
& THE REVALUATION
We’re nearly there with the QFS
It eliminates the corrupt evil cabal run system.
The Fed, Dist of Columbia, Vatican,
13 Phoenician families, British Royal Family,
City of London—ALL BEEN TAKEN DOWN.
This is between God & satan
& I CAN ASSURE YOU
GOD’S WON
THAT’S WHY I’M SO RELAXED & HAPPY.
I know a lot more than I can tell you
but sit back, relax, enjoy the show.
Things are happening behind-the-scenes like you’ll never know.
The Team are working their socks off
💥EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONTROL"

Q Full Disclosure 17 🔥 Telegram 3-14-21
Many new things being rolled out
with the QUANTUM FINANCIAL SYSTEM 🍀 worldwide
1000s of Med Beds ready to go starting in Texas 4 public—FREE
DAYS AWAY UNTIL AVAILABLE TO ALL
04:44 PM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 March, 06:39
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
oh wow have been praying for the med beds to be available to us all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
15 March, 07:48
I could use one about now. No. Seriously.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrea Elliott @Andieve71
15 March, 06:05
So exciting! My whole life has been about patience, now I know why!
Where will the med beds be? At hospitals? I would love to be one who helps facilitate people's use of this amazing technology! I already own a Body Sound Chaise which works with idea of healing with sound and vibration, so I fully believe and have experienced healing! I am excited for others to as well! 🦁😊

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 March, 06:12
In response Andrea Elliott to her Publication
I hear you! It's soooooooo exciting 🙏🔥🍀 They're going to need a LOT of peeps to help with the Tech. Once we find out which companies are rolling them out in Texas and Florida, I'm sure they'll be INUNDATED with offers of help.

They're already in use in The Netherlands and Germany.

Med Beds will ERADICATE all illness: Physical, Mental, Emotional, old age, death/rebirth, missing limbs, wheelchairs, cancer, etc. Totally MIRACULOUS!!! 🙏🎉🎈

https://americaoutloud.com...

Tara Driscoll @Tara45
15 March, 05:08
This will be free to everyone?

15 March, 05:29
In response Tara Driscoll to her Publication
Yes! 🙏🍀 There is so much more miraculous technology that the deep state witheld from Humanity—Free Energy, Tesla tech to clean our planet in weeks, Time & Space travel, etc.—all that is being released with #NESARAGESARA and the QFS.

The White Hat Alliance have seized hundreds of miles of gold the deep state stole from Humanity over thousands of years. All that will be reappropriated to Humanity 🍀 It isn't a "gift" it's our rightful inheritance 🙏💰👼

Thank God & the GENIUS Q-Team 6D+ Plan who are freeing Earth, Kingdoms, Humanity & Galaxy FOREVER 💥💥💥

When President Trump says, "THE BEST IS YET TO COME" he isn't kidding!! 💥🍀💚🍀😹

karys k3lly @karys
15 March, 04:54
🤩😍🙏🏻🌟🥳🥳🥳

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
15 March, 04:50
money backed by gold yes?! of course God won 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸

15 March, 04:53
In response Deeann Sec to her Publication
👍💰💰💰🙏👼💚🍀😹

Christina Maga @Christina71
15 March, 04:49
I believe!!!!!!!!! 🙏😍✨😇⚡

15 March, 04:52
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Me2 X ∞ ‼️‼️🙏😻☘️💚🍀👼

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
15 March, 04:48
🙏🏼

15 March, 04:48
In response Bradley Thornton to his Publication
🙏 X ∞ !! 😻