Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
15 March, 11:23
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Most doctors are pretty smart, and most of them are well-meaning people, but they're programmed, just like everybody else. I'm a doctor, I know. When I woke up in 2020 (with another longtime friend, also an MD) and began to research, we discovered all the lies of Big Pharma and Big Medicine. The Deep State has been controlling the flow of information to physicians, nurses, and all health care personnel, for decades. Follow the money. Now I know the Truth.
The Great Awakening will awaken the doctors. My friend and I have been trying to awaken all the doctors we know, and we know a lot. I woke up my physician husband. It's a domino effect. The whole system has to go, DS medical system included. Trust The Plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydney Grant @Cydney_Grant
Physician here as well. I work at an academic teaching clinic surrounded by extremists. I am doing better but when I first woke up, work was really miserable. I had coworkers saying to residents, "Make sure to vote! unless its for Trump!" I almost just walked out several times. My hubs is a dr too. He's not awake but he's not a normie anymore either. I imagine its hard to ignore a wife for 6 months and not start to wonder. Anyway, people are waking in masses. Met a veterinarian on same page last week! she was awesome!! Good things to come! ♥️
03:13 PM - Mar 15, 2021
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cydney_Grant in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cydney Grant, click on at the bottom under it