Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Doug from Canada @DougT
15 March, 12:30
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
I noticed this is our education system even when I went to school, and I’m 62 years old. I have definitely met people with a great memory that were actually quite stupid, they could recite technical details but not have a clue what they meant or how to apply the knowledge. The really scary thing about this is the amount of these people that made it into supervisory or management positions. In my time I have had some amazingly, mind bogglingly, dumb supervisors, that truly did not understand what my job was or how I did what I do. Think of the Dilbert cartoon, and it’s popularity, this was its subject matter, it obviously must be rampant.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
15 March, 11:23
Most doctors are pretty smart, and most of them are well-meaning people, but they're programmed, just like everybody else. I'm a doctor, I know. When I woke up in 2020 (with another longtime friend, also an MD) and began to research, we discovered all the lies of Big Pharma and Big Medicine. The Deep State has been controlling the flow of information to physicians, nurses, and all health care personnel, for decades. Follow the money. Now I know the Truth.
The Great Awakening will awaken the doctors. My friend and I have been trying to awaken all the doctors we know, and we know a lot. I woke up my physician husband. It's a domino effect. The whole system has to go, DS medical system included. Trust The Plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Porscha Ward @Pdward2007
15 March, 11:40
In response New Years Day to her Publication
I am a hospitalist NP and work with some great docs but they're all asleep. Any discussion about COVID outside of accepted algorithms from mainstream sources are simply not allowed. I do not have any other options for work right now so I red-pill where I can but mostly keep to myself. It has become a very lonely place over the past year and my own feelings of ethical dilemma towards what I know and what I am allowed to practice are causing me great distress.

Cydney Grant @Cydney_Grant
15 March, 03:13
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Physician here as well. I work at an academic teaching clinic surrounded by extremists. I am doing better but when I first woke up, work was really miserable. I had coworkers saying to residents, "Make sure to vote! unless its for Trump!" I almost just walked out several times. My hubs is a dr too. He's not awake but he's not a normie anymore either. I imagine its hard to ignore a wife for 6 months and not start to wonder. Anyway, people are waking in masses. Met a veterinarian on same page last week! she was awesome!! Good things to come! ♥️

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
15 March, 11:15
Same in Economics.. I have a A degree in Economic Science. Not one word about Fractional Reserve Banking for example but in 2008 when the markets crashed I was learning how to use loaned money to speculate in the stock market. That was when I started to study all this stuff on my own.

Law & Physics @physics171
15 March, 11:09
Memorization, Mesmerize, mind control, suplimental bullshit, ego reality, control by low frequencey, vibration, manipulation, dark forces controlling for dark purposes, black magicians.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
15 March, 12:16
Doctor is same type as Priest, Politician, Lawyer, Police Officer or Military Officer.
Parasite on your own life.

If some "EXTERNAL AUTORITY" must say to you what is "Good and what is Bad", THEN AND ONLY THEN YOU REALISE YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAT SLAVE TO GLOBAL CABAL, ANOTHER OF THEIR "ASSETS", ANOTHER BRICK TO THE WALL...

REASON BEHIND IVERMECTIN WORKS ON COVID IS, THAT IVERMECTIN IS ANTIPARASITE CURE.

REASON WHY GOVERNMENT JABS TEACHERS, MILITARY, COPS, FIREFIGHERS, NURCES, DOCTORS IS, THAT COVID IS ALSO ANTIPARASITE CURE.

IN FACT THEY DONT JABS ONLY LAWYERS AND GOVERNMENT OFFICERS. REST OF PARASITE JOBS WILL DO YOUR SMART CITY... 🤷‍♀️🤣🐑

Law & Physics @physics171
15 March, 11:10
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication