Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
What is the meaning of Dark to Light?

First, I think of all of the children across this world that have been taken unjustly and kept from loving parents, abused, trafficked, and in some cases bred and harvested underground, never seeing the light of day, their whole lives.

The second is, how our whole lives, and for many centuries, the dark enslaved the pure souls who represented the light, here on Earth. The dark manipulated us, and stayed at a higher consciousness/Dimensions while keeping us poisoned, mind-controlled and unaware of our true capabilities as a collective. The dark cannot create, only the light can! When we awaken, evil has no power on us any longer. Slaves no more!

The third is, how both Dark & Light are necessary for the universe to function property. The light will now continually shine brighter&brighter, as we continue to awaken the masses. The darkness was needed to finally wake up and evolve our human race! #darktolight🌚🌝

#5DNewEarth
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️
11:59 AM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
LAVANDA QUANTUM @Qjackiea
16 March, 10:49
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
LOVE THIS ! DIVINE , TIKUN OLAM
EARTH CORRECTION

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
16 March, 02:57
Beautiful visual. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
15 March, 09:19
Human Trafficked #DCF #WPD

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
15 March, 09:20
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Horrendous! I think we know what that outcome was. 🙏👼🏾

Territ234 Tag @Territ234
15 March, 08:31
I believe that is the meaning behind " Nothing can stop what is coming".

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
15 March, 07:03
one of the best and worse stories I heard was from the Australian Sex trafficking victim who said she was with children who had never been outside who told her the light man visited them. They were talking about Jesus Christ. He would visit these poor children underground.

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
15 March, 06:59

GREGORY TODD @GQT
15 March, 08:05
In response Julie Hirsh to her Publication
Forgive [them] [they] know not what [they] do -

James Mays @wLandJforAll
15 March, 05:18
Beautiful! Love how you put the children first

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
15 March, 03:25
This little light of mine,
I'm gonna let it shine! 🌟🌟🌟

Lysanne anon @lysanne
15 March, 12:13
well said