Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
22 March, 06:29
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
One guy messaged me he said it was all optics that there are no missing children. One girl messaged me she said the children at the border in cages is not our problem. SAVING THE CHILDREN IS EVERY ONES PROBLEM !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 March, 02:19
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
children first.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seek The Truth @WL6202
27 March, 02:24
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Let me confirm - these same people support BLM, Antifa, the Vaxx and masks...

OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
16 March, 03:14
Pedos#1 platform is the internet, and their #1 preferred location for buying and selling CP is Twatteer. Much of which happens live after digital payment recieved.

We all have the ability at this point to hunt these scumbags. We have all learned their 'symbols' and 'codes'. They are hiding in plain site. Let's get them!

Report anything resembling CP or child abuse online here:
https://report.cybertip.or...

thadragonsden.com also provides great data if you decide you want to hunt.

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
16 March, 03:07
this is the real pandemic,
covid just a cover and distraction
for this real evil.

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
16 March, 02:51
We need a NETWORK! Something that alerts all of us! A quick reference tool with photos and a reporting option that is in real time with posted results! Come down hard on the enemy, and crush them!

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
15 March, 09:05
all I need is the call
I'll join a task force anywhere
SAVE THE CHILDREN

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
15 March, 09:18
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
💯🙏👊🙏 I got your 6.

Michelle Hurshman @PhoenixLotus1962
15 March, 09:24
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
I'm right there with you! Anything for the children!

J.J. Jameson @jjj
15 March, 11:20
Somehow this always leaves out that like 85% of opened cases are resolved within 24 hours.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
22 March, 06:32
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
85% of cases are not solved within 24 hours because there are billions of children who have been abducted by the cabal.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
22 March, 06:35
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Pepe T You said if we watched Charlie Ward that we were out of our fucking minds, Your words not mine WWG1WGA ! You drew your line and it’s on the dark side.