Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 March, 11:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria Cervantes @MisChaBi
watched this several times! i was aware of a certain magnetic natural "braking" system if you will, many years ago. and i thought magnets could be used to slow down and stop vehicles, and i believe they are doing it, actually.
the laws of attraction to the 17th power... very cool.
07:45 AM - Mar 15, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MisChaBi in this post can reply
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
15 March, 07:21
In response Maria Cervantes to her Publication
Back in the 80's my husband was brainstorming. He said why don't we put strong magnets on car bumpers,also on road guard rails. He said the magnets would repel each other, would cause less serious accidents. Then we all laughed because we pictured everyone's metal garbage cans stuck on the car bumpers. ha ha. I was flying home in 1992 from FL, I met a gentleman that was sitting next to me, he was an inventor. He was on his way to Schwinn to introduce the bike manufactor magnets to stop bikes. I did notice that Schwinn is using magnets. I wish I could have remembered his name.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396