Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
02 July, 10:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Welcome back, VK. A little joke from me.

A paedophile, racist & Communist walk into a bar and the barman says, "Evening, Mr President"...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
02 July, 10:03
Drop a magnet into a copper pipe same effect As it enters the effect slows the speed of decent by heat friction

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Linnea Hannigan @ShesRight
18 March, 01:26
tired of the cryptic bullshit. Speak your piece or be done. The Bell curve peaks and then drops off. Many of us peaked March 4. Done. Moving onto reality. Support waning.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
16 March, 03:08

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
16 March, 11:13
You know you've been missed.
Learned so much while u're gone
- your time stamp + date = 3 (God is with us)
- 2021 mirrow drop 1202 > palm = victory
- Drop 1111 timestamp+date = 7 =
Completeness & perfection
- My timestamp 11/3+date = 7
- 3+7+7= 8 Beginning of new era
- Post 1111 + timestamp 1111 + (4XAs)1111
Strong bind
- Your post is March - lots habbening

* DC Monument>Horus>17th day of
Harvest = March
* March 17 St Patrick's day - 'snakes' no
(+ distraction, misinformation?)
* March 20 end of winter
* March 21 ancient Jewish spring
* March ancient Greek spring
* March 22 conclusion Jupiter and Saturn
conjunction
I'll stop here! All is good. Godspeed.

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
16 March, 10:57

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
16 March, 08:53
smoking again 👈🏿😩

Candi Clopton @CCPatriot
16 March, 08:11
Missing you, VK! Hope you are safe and well!

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
16 March, 07:57
hola
coma esta?

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
16 March, 04:22
VK?? Where are you? It is lonely here without my friend. Praying yoi are well. We miss you. 🤗🤗

Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 July, 10:05
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Just hangin out waiting for the comet to hit. If you are a billionaire would you secure a safe bunker? Would you go up into space to avoid the catastrophe? Meanwhile, I'm settin out comfortable lawn chairs and a bottle of tequila for the emergency.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
15 March, 10:20
VK, I noticed that youve been following around 512 people for a decent period of time. I 100% agree with your message.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
16 March, 12:24
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Timeless Precious YoungTimer🤠😎

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
16 March, 12:25
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
As of today it's 511....Defcon scare coming?

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
15 March, 07:56
Noticed the media is not giving Psaki a free pass. Asking some semi-thought provoking questions. Time for the left to be awakened.

Only followers of this user (Patriot2020_17) can see their posts

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
15 March, 07:00
anyone able to Direct Message VK ... or is it shut down for us all 🤔?

this waiting crap ... is CRAP!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
15 March, 07:02
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
I sent Vincent a message recently. Vincent will show up at the right time.

Nunya Business @AAug22
15 March, 04:44
Anon are over here keeping a lookout for VK. Sending out powerful vibes into the universe that we hear from him soon & that his armor is holding up against anything thrown at him. #FamilyIsEverything

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
15 March, 04:59
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
I trust Vk and the Plan ... He will come back ... 2023 (🙂)

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
15 March, 05:04
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
❤️🙏

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
15 March, 10:33
We miss you VK. Hope all is well.

Maria Cervantes @MisChaBi
15 March, 07:45
watched this several times! i was aware of a certain magnetic natural "braking" system if you will, many years ago. and i thought magnets could be used to slow down and stop vehicles, and i believe they are doing it, actually.
the laws of attraction to the 17th power... very cool.

Maria Cervantes @MisChaBi
15 March, 07:45
watched this several times! i was aware of a certain magnetic natural "braking" system if you will, many years ago. and i thought magnets could be used to slow down and stop vehicles, and i believe they are doing it, actually.
the laws of attraction to the 17th power... very cool.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
15 March, 07:21
In response Maria Cervantes to her Publication
Back in the 80's my husband was brainstorming. He said why don't we put strong magnets on car bumpers,also on road guard rails. He said the magnets would repel each other, would cause less serious accidents. Then we all laughed because we pictured everyone's metal garbage cans stuck on the car bumpers. ha ha. I was flying home in 1992 from FL, I met a gentleman that was sitting next to me, he was an inventor. He was on his way to Schwinn to introduce the bike manufactor magnets to stop bikes. I did notice that Schwinn is using magnets. I wish I could have remembered his name.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
14 March, 09:22
Where you at VK???

LucyD Wigglebutt @LucyDwigglebutt
14 March, 09:19
Hurts my head!! 🤯

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 March, 06:20
Hoping all is well VK! 🙏

Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
14 March, 03:50
Free energy! Cheers! SELFIE time.
"Welcome to the promiseland!"
Gov. Ron DeSantis
FLORIDA!!!
#MAGA

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
14 March, 02:08
where's VK

Carla Jefferson @Crjabc123
13 March, 06:59
wheres Georgia peach??

CindyQ LouHoo @CindyQLouHoo
15 March, 11:29
In response Carla Jefferson to his Publication
Good question! 🤔

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
13 March, 04:57

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 March, 04:49
Q Post 1111 - SEE BOTH PHOTOS

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
13 March, 04:58
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication