Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 March, 09:17
#KennedySunday

Signed John Kennedy - no Jr!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 March, 11:40
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
We had a few question and answer sessions on 8chan and I remember in one bread an Anon asked "Is JFK Jr. alive?" Q responded "No." I immediately knew he had to have dropped the "Jr." because from the first R post I just knew he was alive. I spent a lot of time trying to convince Anons, but very few would listen and even fewer believed. I just want to say "I told ya so"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
First he said yes and then he changed it, I was online and got a screenshot. Check the time stamp!
12:32 AM - Mar 15, 2021
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Purpleunicorn in this post can reply
16 March, 05:09
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
It always said "NO" but with JFK underlined, it meant President Kennedy was not alive. Note the time on the copy you have. Whoever copied this post had a 3-hr time difference from when this was posted, which means they could have manipulated the post

15 March, 10:22
If he said NO, where is that post?

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
15 March, 11:00
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Now it says no, look up the Q post.

15 March, 10:16
JFK Jr. started calling himself John F. Kennedy. He dropped the Jr., so the question WAS answered correctly.