Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
14 March, 08:51
How many Satanists can you spot?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather North @NCPatriotMom
14 March, 09:31
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
George News outted themselves last night as total shills!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by FFSerenity in this post can reply
Heather North @NCPatriotMom
14 March, 09:55
In response Mathias Gandalf to his Publication
They posted a bunch of videos and pics almost two days later of Bidens speech in the WH was legit and called Richards reporting BS. They added things to pictures that werent in other pictures posted right after the event and even posted a 360 degree view.

Enough Already! @emdSD
14 March, 11:00
In response Heather North to his Publication
omg that's true! i wondered why they were so adamant that the rose garden press conference had happened and dont believe everything u read etc etc. Whereas richard was literally filming it from the window and showing nothing and goes to his television where it's on. fuck. i didnt really understand why this was happening but u have a point - shills seems likely. fuck. i dont know who to trust anymore.

Mathias Gandalf @FFSerenity
14 March, 11:37
In response Heather North to his Publication
ugh, thanks