Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
15 March, 03:29
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Easy answer whos not a Satanist Mel Gibson and the 61 st mag cover! It helps greatly to have them all I do! When I bought the 1st one I knew he was behind it. Then the whole Fam involved 🤠

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
15 March, 03:31
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
Wow, that's fantastic. I have the first one, and I"m sure all the rest will rise in value after this movie!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather North @NCPatriotMom
14 March, 09:31
George News outted themselves last night as total shills!

Mathias Gandalf @FFSerenity
14 March, 09:38
In response Heather North to his Publication
?

Enough Already! @emdSD
14 March, 09:17
kate moss with her daughter, lila, going to 'lavish london bash' for a designer at Dior.
i think it was the vigalante citizen where i first read this
1st photo: going in - kate wearing ceremonial-like robes and lila is dressed like an offering - ridiculously provocative for a 17 year old with her mom
2nd and 3rd photo is coming out of the party. i see a new scratch on lila's face, plus change of clothes, plus looks shell shocked and high. the guy is a german baron who is kate's boyfriend

can u imagine the monster you'd have to be to do this to your own daughter?

Enough Already! @emdSD
14 March, 09:18
In response Enough Already! to her Publication
here's the link to the photos from daily mail
https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 March, 09:41
In response Enough Already! to her Publication

Back to the Future @Backontrack
14 March, 08:56
Kevin Costner- dances with wolves

oh well fook em

my list of movies to watch has dwindled to almost zero.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 March, 08:52
He caught them all!😉🙏💛