Shatter The Silence Warrior @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
Just a reminder, Moderna is openly advertising the DNA altering consequences of their vax.

https://www.modernatx.com/...

----- "Our Operating System: Recognizing the broad potential of mRNA science, we set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer. It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the "program” or “app” is our mRNA drug - the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.

We have a dedicated team of several hundred scientists and engineers solely focused on advancing Moderna's platform technology. They are organized around key disciplines and work in an integrated fashion to advance knowledge surrounding mRNA science and solve for challenges that are unique to mRNA drug development. Some of these disciplines include mRNA biology, chemistry, formulation & delivery, bioinformatics and protei
08:07 PM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
Just Jesus @JesusKeepYou
14 March, 08:17
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Only God forms life. Some people try to take the credit though.

Isaiah 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
14 March, 08:09
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
🤬🤬🤬🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396