Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
Let me leave you tonight with this "closer than you think" prospective,..
Thanking you for hanging out with me here on Anonup and wishing you a good night and a TREMENDOUS week aheadπŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈNCSWICπŸ˜‹
06:24 PM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Kathleen Jones @KathyJ
15 March, 11:26
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Some of the very best people are right here. God led us here. +++

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drop the Hammer @Go_time
15 March, 11:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Seventeen @PatriotSeventeen
15 March, 05:50
AN ANTHEM...!!! πŸŒͺπŸŽΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ Ώ
https://youtu.be/gDvj2_svi... πŸ”₯🀘πŸŒͺ
A song I've written promoting the love and positivity of the Q/Qanon movement and fighting against the lies and propaganda of the mainstream media. Please help spread the message and SHARE wherever you can. πŸ˜Šβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ”₯πŸ“ΊπŸŒž
#Q #wwg1wga #BestIsYetToCome #MAGA #QANON #Trump #Patriot17 #STORMISCOMING
WWG1WGA: Patriot 17 - YouTube

Music video for an original song by Patriot 17, WWG1WGA: promoting the love and positivity of the Q/Qanon movement and fighting against the lies and propagan...

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
14 March, 08:18
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
14 March, 07:56
All set to rock & roll. So ready for it to hit the fan. Thanks Grasshopper for your uplifting message. Night & pleasant dreams.😴😴😴😴😴

Krissy Snow @Kbeachgrl
14 March, 07:20
i'm blonde, so I'm pretty used to being called crazy lol Trying to wake up sheep just added an extra layer of spice to the already crazy!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
14 March, 06:49
"TREMENDOUS week aheadπŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈNCSWICπŸ˜‹"

All suited up with the Armour of God πŸ™, seat belt fastened, tray table secured, seat back in upright position, waiting patiently for landing! πŸ›©οΈπŸ›©οΈπŸ›©οΈ
WWG1WGA πŸ””

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
14 March, 06:45
Lifting up here! Thanks.

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
14 March, 06:38
I tried to tell my bro the other night. I guess I just have to wait. (sigh) Night Grasshopper

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
14 March, 06:38
glad to be in this war with all you great Patriots ❀❀❀❀❀

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
14 March, 06:37
You as well, Have a blessed night.

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
14 March, 06:34
im waiting!!!

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
14 March, 06:34
it has been an honor and a privilege cant waot for the next chapter
the best is yet to come!!!