NEO ONE @Neo
Same problem in Germany. Big problem for our government if i think on the Nuremberg Code thing.
06:11 PM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
14 March, 07:54
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Forums
Coronavirus RECOPILATORY OF SOME SPANISH FORUM

TOTAL: 2,266
European Database of Suspected Adverse Event Reports - Search

#Pfizer #vaccine : 82,39 ADVERSE EFFECTS. 2,266 DEATHS, MOSTLY NURSES. 2,909,502 ADVERSE EFFECTS WORLDWIDE.

https://www.burbuja.info/i...

There are already 89,239 adverse effects produced by the Pfizer vaccine.
11,000 more than the last time I looked, when there were 1,952 deaths.
The section with the most deaths, "general disorders" has gone from 758 deaths to 849.
Almost all of them young people, health professionals, with no previous illnesses. With a chance of dying of covid close to 0.
in the world there were almost 3 million adverse effects. There will be more. 900,000 of them over 65 years of age. Impossible to know the number of deaths.

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 March, 08:32
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication

BY NOW #Pfizer ITS WINNING THE KILLING RATION IN #vaccines

And this the OFFICIAL #Matrix DATES , THE REAL MAYBE EVEN WORST.
for some reason the #VACCIONES apparently are hitting more against #women
maybe #MALE #privilege in #vaccines

https://www.burbuja.info/i...

"The page is now half down.
In the afternoon I have been adding up figures and there are.
1645 killed by #Pfizer
446 #AstraZeneca
973 #moderna "

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 March, 08:33
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication

Country Anon @CountryAnon
14 March, 07:51
Well, in Estonia, everyone is getting the AZ vax at the moment, the members of the Parlament, President and everyone else. People are kind of dying after tha, but it sure is not because of the vaxxine :S Must be smth else...duuh

Liz Dorazio @Lizd
14 March, 07:45
Everyone needs to watch this and share it everywhere📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢https://thehighwire.com/vi...

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
14 March, 07:38
Considering Trufuck and his agenda, it doesn't surprise me. He's all in - he's already sold Canada to the CCP. And is working to help them steal the USA. God Bless our Canadian friends. I hope we can get them out.

Only followers of this user (Allthingsreal777) can see their posts

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
14 March, 07:07
Even worse in the UK if you refuse the vaccine & are ill you are refused treatment until you take it my dad ended up giving in after us trying to fight it as he has lung cancer!

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
14 March, 07:40
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
😢I'm so sorry. Stay strong. WWG1WGA. We will overcome these tyrants, globally!

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
14 March, 07:55
In response dawny haswell to his Publication