Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 March, 09:02
Less than 10 have the picture of what's truly going on.

By design.

Trump is one of them.

These are the most brilliant minds that God has set aside for a time like this where we take our Country back.

God has heard our prayers and he's heard the screams of the innocent children.

He will NOT forsake us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
14 March, 01:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
14 March, 03:20
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Need to add one Admiral Mike Rogers.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
14 March, 05:25
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
I thought they said only three were military, I know Sidney Powell is another one who knows the full playing and I believe Michael Jackson and princess Diana are two other people

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
I have never forgotten Ad. Rogers was the one that went to Trump Tower and gave POTUS some serious info when he was part of the NSA.
05:27 PM - Mar 14, 2021
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TRUTH SEEKER, click on at the bottom under it