Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
As days go by it gets eerily quiete out here in the trenches. The show-me-high-profile-arrests doubters have dwindled off into yeah-it-is-what-it-is-ville. The goal-post-moving-covert-narcisists have wandered away from the orange-man-bad train, but without even straining their leashes, have made it safely onto the I'm-in-line-for-a-vaccine-cattle-car.

I cannot just stop comprehending gravity. I do not unrecall Benghazi. I will not denounce God. After 366 days of March 2020, no I am not broken-spirited enough to just comply and go get a vaccine just to have some semblance of normal and perhaps a small cookout by July, with a triple-mask, and a six foot hoola-hoop. Biden is all but a joke, except the out-loud corruption of those stolen votes and all that has followed.

This is not close to over. I am not done. As God is my witness, I pray daily, I am still watching the freak show, my faith has wings, and my tolerance is constantly twisted and tested. HOLD THE LINE, I am 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
05:09 PM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply
Kylie Clarke @I_AM_Still_Here
14 March, 06:20
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
I have been on this journey for 9 years. I AM STILL HERE... seeing more clearly than ever before, hearing more Truth than ever before, and feeling far more calm than ever before because i can see and hear the Truth unfolding. I feel the waves of energy rolling in and I trust where that is taking us.
Truth is information. Information is light. Light is Love. Love is God. God shows us the way to heal and overcome all things.
There is a golden thread of truth in everything... focus on the golden thread and everything else just fades into the background.
The light and love in each of my childrens eyes is the same that i see in so many others... faith... hope... and an inner knowing of their divinity. As is Gods will.
I AM STILL HERE 🙏❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
14 March, 06:06
AMEN! I Agree. I am with you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
14 March, 05:57
Their was a veil that lifted for us. God woke us up for a reason. I don't know what the reason is yet, but I do know I have children that have the potential for a brighter future because the evil plan has been exposed and more people are aware of it even though the whole population doesn't see it yet. It is tougher now that exposure to a supposed cult portrays us as crazy. Actions speak louder than words, remain calm, keep being kind even to the unkind, and show them what an honest loving person behaves like. WWG1WGA ❤

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
14 March, 06:22
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
Yes, Im in a blizzard right now... crazy, outcast Trump fan, little old grandma of five, the only one crazy enough to boot up and go outside to help the neighbor kid get his car unstuck after trying so hard just to get home from work at the airport. Kid is in his twenties. He couldnt believe I would help push his car. We got it done.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
14 March, 05:47
I'm still here & I'm holding the line although I admit I have become impatient for the movie to be over. For months I lived & breathed the patriot movement & let my work fall both on the job & at home. After several anticipated dates came & went with nothing visible happening, I got off the emotional roller coaster & decided to get back to my life. Awaiting eagerly for NESARA but I have to continue to pay my credit card bills, my mortgages, & my taxes until it's real. I have come to hate the word "soon." Regarding the vaccine, No Way will I get the shot although I feel I'm being pressured by my PCM at this current time. So for now, I'll have to be satisfied being a lowly digital soldier & try to red-pill people one person at a time to keep off the radar of those who think I'm crazy. I believe in President Trump and the Patriots but I cry everytime I see something horrendous that "Biden", his administration & the dems & rinos do to destroy our country. Dreaming of the best to come.

Only followers of this user (Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

Trump Won @Bulldog93
14 March, 05:18
I believe! God is in control. The beginning and The end!!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 March, 05:17
🔥🔥🔥😎😎🇺🇸👊

Laura Farrell @ScoutMom
14 March, 05:13
I will not give up or give in! God wins!!!🙏💯❤️