Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
14 March, 05:09
As days go by it gets eerily quiete out here in the trenches. The show-me-high-profile-arrests doubters have dwindled off into yeah-it-is-what-it-is-ville. The goal-post-moving-covert-narcisists have wandered away from the orange-man-bad train, but without even straining their leashes, have made it safely onto the I'm-in-line-for-a-vaccine-cattle-car.

I cannot just stop comprehending gravity. I do not unrecall Benghazi. I will not denounce God. After 366 days of March 2020, no I am not broken-spirited enough to just comply and go get a vaccine just to have some semblance of normal and perhaps a small cookout by July, with a triple-mask, and a six foot hoola-hoop. Biden is all but a joke, except the out-loud corruption of those stolen votes and all that has followed.

This is not close to over. I am not done. As God is my witness, I pray daily, I am still watching the freak show, my faith has wings, and my tolerance is constantly twisted and tested. HOLD THE LINE, I am 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Won @Bulldog93
I believe! God is in control. The beginning and The end!!
05:18 PM - Mar 14, 2021
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bulldog93 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trump Won, click on at the bottom under it