Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
14 March, 05:09
As days go by it gets eerily quiete out here in the trenches. The show-me-high-profile-arrests doubters have dwindled off into yeah-it-is-what-it-is-ville. The goal-post-moving-covert-narcisists have wandered away from the orange-man-bad train, but without even straining their leashes, have made it safely onto the I'm-in-line-for-a-vaccine-cattle-car.

I cannot just stop comprehending gravity. I do not unrecall Benghazi. I will not denounce God. After 366 days of March 2020, no I am not broken-spirited enough to just comply and go get a vaccine just to have some semblance of normal and perhaps a small cookout by July, with a triple-mask, and a six foot hoola-hoop. Biden is all but a joke, except the out-loud corruption of those stolen votes and all that has followed.

This is not close to over. I am not done. As God is my witness, I pray daily, I am still watching the freak show, my faith has wings, and my tolerance is constantly twisted and tested. HOLD THE LINE, I am 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
14 March, 05:57
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Their was a veil that lifted for us. God woke us up for a reason. I don't know what the reason is yet, but I do know I have children that have the potential for a brighter future because the evil plan has been exposed and more people are aware of it even though the whole population doesn't see it yet. It is tougher now that exposure to a supposed cult portrays us as crazy. Actions speak louder than words, remain calm, keep being kind even to the unkind, and show them what an honest loving person behaves like. WWG1WGA ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yes, Im in a blizzard right now... crazy, outcast Trump fan, little old grandma of five, the only one crazy enough to boot up and go outside to help the neighbor kid get his car unstuck after trying so hard just to get home from work at the airport. Kid is in his twenties. He couldnt believe I would help push his car. We got it done.
06:22 PM - Mar 14, 2021
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
14 March, 06:48
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
What a gracious gesture, that's AWESOME!

14 March, 06:58
Yeah, we need more of this and less of all that 😇

14 March, 07:09
Kid got home before they started shutting a bunch of roads down. Glad he is home and parked and not going anywhere now.