Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 March, 09:03
@johnnyq Orion...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
14 March, 04:43
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Kim, have you ever read "Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Hancock"?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 March, 04:49
In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication
I have not, but I am guessing I should?

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
14 March, 05:04
If you dont have time to read it just listen to the Joe rogan podcasts wuth Graham in order and its almost as good as reading the book... Graham also released a follow up to the book called "magicians of the gods " a few years ago and it just adds even more to what he was saying.... good stuff

Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 March, 12:13
You have couple of his podcasts on Joe Rogan. Should take a look of those.

16 March, 01:10
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication