Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 March, 09:03
@johnnyq Orion...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
14 March, 04:43
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Kim, have you ever read "Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Hancock"?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
I have not, but I am guessing I should?
04:49 PM - Mar 14, 2021
In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
14 March, 05:04
If you dont have time to read it just listen to the Joe rogan podcasts wuth Graham in order and its almost as good as reading the book... Graham also released a follow up to the book called "magicians of the gods " a few years ago and it just adds even more to what he was saying.... good stuff

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 March, 05:06
In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication
I'll check it out. Thank you!

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
14 March, 05:03
Yea, if you find this interesting youd love it.... He basically lays out the case for civilization being much older and more advanced in the oast than we are led to believe. Talks about how advanced Egypt was and how everything was built in accoradance to astronomy and astrology. Then shows the similarites between the other ancient civilizations throughout the world.... I read this years ago before inwas red pilled, but youll see how it relates a lot to what were fighting today. He disucsses at length the gatekeepers of knowledge that he has to fight to present what he views as the truth.... His case is that they are being stubborn and ignorant but now in retrospect i see these people in academia witholding this knowledge for nefarious reasons..... Anyway it also lines up with a lot of stuff Bill cooper talked about.... will help Connect a lot of dots. totally worth your time. hes also discussed this stuff at length on the early episodes of yhe Joe Rogan Podcast...