Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
14 March, 04:43
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Kim, have you ever read "Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Hancock"?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 March, 04:49
In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication
I have not, but I am guessing I should?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Dar @kendar667
14 March, 12:17
The ancients went to extraordinary lengths to mark a specific date in a permanent way that would last for thousands of years. The big question is why? Why go to so much trouble setting up an elaborate marker in giant limestone monoliths unless it is really, really important Like end of an age, Noah-style important.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 March, 11:23
Awesome!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
13 March, 11:18
portal

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
13 March, 10:40
In my understanding, i studied with Egyptian elder Hakim when I went on a trip to Egypt in 2008. The dark aliens created a dark priesthood who killed the king A and the queen N. After that, the leaders were Pharohs representing the ill intended Alien controllers. Since that timeline the pattern keeps repeating. When I got back from the Egyptian trip, I wrote a book about the dark Aliens controlling the world. My husband asked me not to publish it as he feared for my life.

WWG1 WGA @WWG1WGA_17
13 March, 10:29

PAPA CADDI @RickN
13 March, 09:20
KIM could you have a look at I hope you can open up in Twitter this https://twitter.com/Bobby_...

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
13 March, 09:13
I just saw a strange shoosting star. Something happening

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

North *** @Northstar
13 March, 09:10